Thursday, July 26, 2007

OK for a Leftist to Call Homosexuals "Queer"

The term "queer" has become a lot like "n*gger". If you are in the group concerned you can use it but if not it is hate speech. So we find this on the Daily Kos site:

"Now, I can't make people say they support our troops. But if I'm the only one who's willing to stand up and say `I support our troops', then I'll say it; I support our troops - cowards, queers, and all. ...

So yes, I resent my support for the killing of Iraqis for which I get not even a memento or trophy. But do I still support the individual men and women who have given so much to serve their country?

No. I think they're a bunch of idiots. I also think they're morally retarded. Because they sign a contract that says they will kill whoever you tell me to kill. And that is morally retarded.

Source

No nationwide protests over use of such a naughty word yet, even though Kos is a very prominent Leftist organ. And hate-speech against the troops is fine too, of course. It is only certain groups especially selected by Leftists that you must not speak ill of.