Tuesday, July 10, 2007

This site Under Threat?

I have received the following email from a reader:

I am writing you because of a weird thing occurring on the blog Tongue Tied 3. When I access the site using the home computer, everything is fine. When I access the site using the web connection on my cell phone, I see the site fine, but a message comes up in the banner saying I flagged this blog as containing objectionable content! I did no such thing – the idea is somewhat ironic anyway since I don’t subscribe to the notion that we somehow have a right not to be offended. If I were ever going to flag something an objectionable, it would be the ACLU’s site. Anyway, there is no option anywhere on the blog that I can find that will allow me to fix this problem. So, I’m telling you about it in case someone at the blog site or Google or whoever tries to use it as a n excuse to censor you.

If anybody has any thoughts about this, leave a comment. Blogger.com do on rare occasions take down blogs on "hate speech" grounds so make sure you have bookmarked my list of mirror sites.