Sunday, June 01, 2008

Must not speak ill of the Chappaquiddick hero

We read:
"An afternoon sports talk show host in Pittsburgh, Mark Madden, was fired because of on-air remarks he made on Wednesday, May 21.

"I'm very disappointed to hear that Senator Ted Kennedy of Massachusetts is near death because of a brain tumor," Madden said, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. "I always hoped Senator Kennedy would live long enough to be assassinated. "I wonder if he got a card from the Kopechnes."

Source

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disapointing but not surprising to hear this happened. Combine the PC correctness of liberal media with Madden's volatile mouth and it was inevitable. I went to college with Madden and he never had a thought he wouldn't verbalize. It would have been intereesting if he'd wished that it was Bush who had a brain tumor. I'm sure he'd still be ranting on the airwaves.

Anonymous said...

Well, of course, he was fired. Only Republicans can be spoken of harshly. It is fine for left-wingers to joke in vile, evil ways about Cheney's heart issue. But, never even dream about doing anything but praising left-wing heroes and icons.

Mary Jo Kopechne is not available for comment.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't wish this on very many people, even the vile and disgusting mr. kennedy. not even jjgr.

Anonymous said...

horse hockey

Anonymous said...

The Kennedy family has been a cancer on this country. Once fat Teddy (the killer) goes, we'll be left with his drunken, useless kid and his Hugo Chavez loving nephew. Let's hope whatever finally kills him is genetic.

Anonymous said...

I for one will truly miss Teddy. I have realized that whenever I found myself agreeing with a stance Teddy had taken it was evident that I hadn't researched the topic well enough.

Anonymous said...

Even Dick Cheney can say, "My shooting has killed fewer people than Ted Kennedey's driving." Though I'm sure he's too polite to say it aloud.